500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

The K Team, by David Rosenfelt

 I'm pretty sure I've reviewed this on here but, anyway, from August 2020.  Any Rosenfelt book is worth resharing. This was from a Facebook post.

What's everyone reading? Haven't asked for a bit

I just started David Rosenfelt's "The K Team". A spin off of sorts from his Andy Carpenter series as Andy and Laurie and, of course, their wonderful dogs are in it. Marcus, too. So far, quite intriguing, tho' I've loved about everything Rosenfelt has written, so no surprise there. Main character seems to be a retired cop named Corey and his also retired K-9, no lie, Simon Garfunkel. The connecting tie here is that in a previous book Andy was the lawyer that got the police department to let Simon retire with Corey rather than be turned over to a new human handler. In any case, the K Team doesn't include Andy tho' he has popped into the story. Case is just starting to be investigated, so looking forward to picking the book back up and continuing reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating Reading Rainbow: The Untold Story of a Beloved Children's Series, by Barbara Irwin, Tony Buttino, Pam Johnson

Publication June 18, 2024 I knew immediately I was going to thoroughly enjoy this book as I read Barbara Irwin's preface. Her warm remem...