500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Meow!, by Ann Moses

 

Just found this mention of the book on my Facebook memories page so thought I'd share.  Oddly enough, although I've never met Ann, I met both Peter and Mickey, shown, during a former life as a music/concert writer/photographer. Seems a lifetime ago, or maybe a dream. Anyway....from June 7, 2017

"I just finished reading an ARC (advance reading copy) of this and enjoyed it thoroughly, so thought I'd share this. Haven't put my thoughts together yet on the book to write the review but can say that anyone who was a teen in the 60s or 70s, especially female, will have serious flashbacks to the innocence of youth. 
 
By sheer serendipity, I have some old copies of Ann Moses' magazine, "Tiger Beat", in a box here, so plan to flip thru them soon to see what memories she may have shared of the stories in the copies I have. Also, by super serendipity, I just discovered that I myself am quoted from an interview I did with Justin Hayward for a music magazine (No clue which one, sorry) in a book I just found on the Moody Blues, so quite a flashback of late for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Murder at the Rusty Anchor (A Cozy Capers Book Group Mystery 6), by Maddie Day

   Publication June 25, 2024 Not exactly the way Mackenzie "Mac" Almeida wanted to start her work day. She knew it couldn't be...