Sunday, June 11, 2023
Midnight in Alaska
I've been reviewing a lot of children's book of late, so thought I'd pause long enough to share a photo taken last night at right around midnight. With all this wonderful daylight to play in, been focused on the usually shorter children's books given that it's hard to resist that lure to be outside while the light is good. That said, I have a couple more children's books to review -- already read -- than expect me to move back into my more eclectic book tastes with a mix of this, that, and everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes Grandpa Calls Me Herman (Norman the Button, #4, by Michelle Olson
There's so much more to our family history than we realize. I adore this heartwarming, creative series. Thanks to author #MichelleO...
-
Publication March 14, 2023 When I last dropped in on Marla and husband Dalton, change was coming. This book, the 18th in the series, picks ...
-
I've read several of the books in this series and enjoyed them. Marla's change in circumstances from earlier stories, now a mother, ...
-
Publication Feb. 27, 2024 I should tell you up front that I came to this book with far more info than the average reader. True, it's p...

No comments:
Post a Comment