500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Midnight in Alaska


 I've been reviewing a lot of children's book of late, so thought I'd pause long enough to share a photo taken last night at right around midnight. With all this wonderful daylight to play in, been focused on the usually shorter children's books given that it's hard to resist that lure to be outside while the light is good. That said, I have a couple more children's books to review -- already read -- than expect me to move back into my more eclectic book tastes with a mix of this, that, and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Murder at the Rusty Anchor (A Cozy Capers Book Group Mystery 6), by Maddie Day

   Publication June 25, 2024 Not exactly the way Mackenzie "Mac" Almeida wanted to start her work day. She knew it couldn't be...