500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Yowling Yetis, (Cozy Corgi Mysteries), by Mildred Abbott


 Yowling Yetis, (Cozy Corgi Mysteries), by Mildred Abbott

As always, lots of twists and turns with humor for good measure

I've been addicted to this series since it began and thoroughly enjoyed "Yowling Yetis". I've come to enjoy my virtual visits to characters, even the not necessarily likeable at first glance ones, and, of course, enjoy the antics of the corgi Watson. As usual, Watson does play a role in the unfolding mystery, one that kept me stumped to the very end. I won't detail the plot since others are surely better at that than I am, but it has lots of action and interplay between the suspects and main character (Winifred) Fred's friends and associates. Their continued growth throughout the series is one of its strengths and never more than here. My corgi mix and I give it four paws up and a tail wag. 
 
5 Stars for Fun Mixed With Mystery 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Murder at the Rusty Anchor (A Cozy Capers Book Group Mystery 6), by Maddie Day

   Publication June 25, 2024 Not exactly the way Mackenzie "Mac" Almeida wanted to start her work day. She knew it couldn't be...