500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Butcher, Baker: The True Account of an Alaskan Serial Killer, by Walter Gilmour, Leland E. Hale

 


 From my Facebook memories page:

"Someone just asked what I was reading. A little "light" reading, "Butcher, Baker" about Alaska's serial killer Robert Hansen. Definitely not light reading. Ran across it in the library yesterday while looking for another AK focused book. Finished now, read it fast cos it gave me chills to think of such horror wandering back roads I know so well, so actually only reading FB right now. That will change soon, I'm sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating Reading Rainbow: The Untold Story of a Beloved Children's Series, by Barbara Irwin, Tony Buttino, Pam Johnson

Publication June 18, 2024 I knew immediately I was going to thoroughly enjoy this book as I read Barbara Irwin's preface. Her warm remem...