500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Saturday, December 11, 2021

The Dog Behavior Answer Book, 2nd Edition, by Arden Moore

                                                         Available about Sept. 27, 2022

I read much of this book with my own dog sprawled against me or in my lap. Since I was focusing on points made in the book that related to her, that seemed appropriate. I'm happy to say I'd already progressed past many of them and patted her on the head for me having done it correctly but also for being so patient during the times I wasn't quite up to snuff. Dogs train us, too, you know.

If you own a dog, it's almost certain you'll find something of relevance to your partnership in this book. It's an easy to read, entertaining. and has many adorable photos and bits of doggie lore and information. I'd love to be clever and impress you with my way with words but, well, my message is simple. All dog owners or potential dog owners need this book on their shelves.

Daisy, my rescue corgi mix, gives it four paws up and an enthusiastic tail wag.
 Thank you #NetGalley and #StoryPublishing for sharing this gem with me. My dog Daisy thanks you, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olive You to Death (A Tourist Trap Mystery, #16), by Lynn Cahoon

 Publication June 4, 2024 Let's see, missing bride, hidden treasure, and, oh, yeah, a dead body. I mean, it isn't like Jill doesn...