500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Betty White: 100 Remarkable Moments in an Extraordinary Life, by Ray Richmond

 

What's not to love about Betty White? I won't detail all the moments of her life and career given here because I'd still be going hours from now, there are too many, but thoroughly enjoyed this book put together by Ray Richmond. To be honest, I thought I knew about all there was to know about Betty White but quickly found out how wrong I was. Fans of White and television history will love this book and perhaps treasure it all the more after her recent death. You'll probably learn a few things, too, as I did. Enjoy! 

 Thank you very much for this delightful read and look, #NetGalley and #QuartoPublishingGroup, #Becker&Mayer. Betty White is a true treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Olive You to Death (A Tourist Trap Mystery, #16), by Lynn Cahoon

 Publication June 4, 2024 Let's see, missing bride, hidden treasure, and, oh, yeah, a dead body. I mean, it isn't like Jill doesn...