500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

NetGalley Reading Journal, from We Are Bookish

 

This one isn't really for the general public, sorry, although I can see how it might be used by anyone. I'm putting it here as a reminder to me of when it was issued. Quite frankly, while the highly organized, share everywhere reviewers will thrive on it, I'm more low key but can definitely see why many will love, love, love this one. I'm sure I'll even adopt some of the ideas as I get time to really investigate all it has to offer. Thanks #NetGalley and #WeAreBookish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Murder at the Rusty Anchor (A Cozy Capers Book Group Mystery 6), by Maddie Day

   Publication June 25, 2024 Not exactly the way Mackenzie "Mac" Almeida wanted to start her work day. She knew it couldn't be...