500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Favorite Pets, Emily Fellah


 I think I need to thank Emily Fellah for giving me a great deal of pleasure as I've tried out the various drawings, sorry, no kids handy right now, tweaking them as needed to match pets known to me. The instructions and illustrations easy to follow, and all you really need is a pencil, eraser, paper, and preferably some colors. Fellah takes you through the process of creating, well, favorite pets, and more in a direct, simple process. The result is a great deal of fun and spurs creativity as you get better at it. Yes, there is much to try and learn for even those of us who would classify as grown-up kids. For me, I've been thinking I'm going to take this another step and try using the designs in this and some of the other books offered for some rock painting. For true children, they will be delighted to discover their ability to draw their own pets, whether the usual cat and dog or something a bit more exotic like a parrot or ferret, among others. Fellah will take them through each drawing step by step, each illustrated, and show final results that can be expected. Take it from this grown-up kid, it's a great deal of fun for all ages. 

Thanks to #NetGalley and #QuartoPublishingGroup, with #WalterFoster for the ARC and the fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Olive You to Death (A Tourist Trap Mystery, #16), by Lynn Cahoon

 Publication June 4, 2024 Let's see, missing bride, hidden treasure, and, oh, yeah, a dead body. I mean, it isn't like Jill doesn...