Temporary place holder to remind me when I actually finished this one. Actual review will be up on May 2nd. Yeah, yeah, I know. You hate these reviews that aren't really reviews. Grin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes Grandpa Calls Me Herman (Norman the Button), #4, by Michelle Olson
Publication Nov. 2, 2026 There's so much more to our family history than we realize. I adore this heartwarming, creative series. Than...
-
Publication March 14, 2023 When I last dropped in on Marla and husband Dalton, change was coming. This book, the 18th in the series, picks ...
-
I've read several of the books in this series and enjoyed them. Marla's change in circumstances from earlier stories, now a mother, ...
-
Publication Feb. 27, 2024 I should tell you up front that I came to this book with far more info than the average reader. True, it's p...

No comments:
Post a Comment