500 Book Reviews 80% Reviews Published Professional Reader

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Daisy poses with a copy of Gary Paulsen's "Woodsong"

 No review this post. It's Daisy's 7th birthday today. So, instead of the regular review, a photo of Daisy with the book that started my whole Alaska adventure and ultimately changed my life: Gary Paulsen's "Woodsong". She wasn't in my life when I met Gary and therefore never got to meet him, but I did and it remains one of the highlights of my life to have known him and be able to call him a friend. Daisy, he would have loved you, too, I'm sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Summer Swap, by Sarah Morgan

  Publication May 7, 2024 How does one learn how to be true to oneself after a lifetime of repressing ones own needs and desires? Three wome...